2.2.6 - 05.06.2021
- Updating battlestats in the background to provide consistently good calculations of FF
- Fewer targets shown as battlestats Unknown.
2.2.5 - 08.05.2021
- Fixed bug on history page that wouldn't load recent mugs
- Optimal targets are now sorted based on the respect targets give
2.2.4 - 25.04.2021
- Removed the public dummy-page for a demo of chain-view. It was only causing confusion for users and headache for me when updating.
- Revisited FAQ, multiple changes where made.
2.2.3 - 18.04.2021
- Chain - Top targets will now only show most recent attack per defender.
- Optimized several queries to the database.
2.2.2 - 26.03.2021
- Small changes to endgame beta-feature
2.2.1 - 08.03.2021
- Updated chain-page with a new top-targets that is built with base-respect. It will populate over time.
- Multiple backend changes to the SQL-database to improve responsiveness
2.2.0 - 08.03.2021
- Color coding from status is now applied to the username too to improve readability
2.1.2 - 08.03.2021
- Fixed bug on calc-page where it didn't cap out at ff=3 for strong defenders like it should
2.1.1 - 07.03.2021
- Added feature to export your attacks as a csv on the profile-page
2.1.0 - 01.03.2021
- Added feature to pull updated status from Torn about targets provided on Chain and Mugs-page
- Ranks are now hidden from smaller screens on some tables to provide better scaling
- Calc should scale better on smaller screens
- Added a faction-icon to targets that are in a faction. Stay safe.
- Reverted change to Fresh-targets that was put in place for vday. This feature will now pull from a bigger target-pool again
2.0.4 - 15.02.2021
- Added direct link to attack with a crosshair in the tables to skip looking at their profile first.
- Reverted change to optimaltargets that was put in place for vday. Provided targets are now of a higher level and provide more respect
2.0.3 - 13.02.2021
- Fixed a bug on the rank-filter of fresh targets
2.0.2 - 12.02.2021
- Fixed a bug that prevented chain-targets from loading for non-premium users. Bug was introduced in 2.0.1.
2.0.1 - 11.02.2021
- Targets are now more random again in preparation for vday to avoid stressing the target-pool
- Updated script that was wrongly calculating the stats of defenders. Attacklogs have been adjusted
- Updated history tables to show a lower estimate of stats when FF = 3
- Fixed errenous math on the optimal-targets where FF could be estimated above 3
- Fixed errenous math on the calc-page where chain-modifier could go below 1
2.0.0 - 08.02.2021
- Solved the way fairfight is calculated - it's no longer an estimate! Read more here.
- Added a calculator where you can precicely calculate the fairfight and respect of an attack if you know the defenders stats.
- Updated Optimal targets to now show the calculated fairfight and base respect. This does not take into account the chain-modifier and war-modifier.
1.3.3 - 01.02.2021
- Fixed an error where the counter beneath tables would show the wrong value.
- Changed job-filter on mugs-page to be a dropdown menu where you can now select either/or as an option
- Changed rank-filter on chain-page to include an "any"-option where targets are not filtered for rank
1.3.2 - 29.01.2021
- Closed beta-testing of end-game targets
1.3.1 - 16.01.2021
- More patches for integration
1.3.0 - 15.01.2021
- Optimal targets should now provide way better targets for users with unbalanced stats. Overall targets might be a bit easier and provide a bit less respect now. I need help testing this out so please reach out to me if
you have any feedback.
- Optimal targets will now provide higher level targets. This will cause more TAC-users to attack a smaller set of targets, if you continually see targets in hospital please let me know.
- More patches for integration
- Bug fixes
1.2.0 - 07.01.2021
- Prepared the site for possible integration into third party apps
- Significant back-end overhaul. Simplified the script and update of users in the database
- Updated site to be more compact. Works better on smaller screens
1.0.3 - 04.12.2020
- Updated premium-page with an overview of the features and pricing of the site
- Fixed bug on chain-page that sometimes gave wrong data-type to a function
- Admin-feature to add premium users added to page for simplification
1.0.2 - 26.11.2020
- Link to API-page when logging in is now opening in a new window
1.0.1 - 22.11.2020
- Optimal targets will now provide inactive targets. Some could still have returned, so be wary as usual.
- Theres is now a bigger spread between easier and harder targets on optimal targets. Easier targets will provide less respect, but go down faster.
- PHP-sessions should now last longer
1.0.0 - 16.11.2020
- You can now see the estimated battlestats off your opponents on the history-page!
- Premium users can now look up battlestats-estimates for over 100 000 Torn users on the lookup page!
- Premium users can see the same estimations on the chain-page as well
- Lookup and premium-pages are now made public. Chain has a public preview as well
- Settings on mug targets now with thousands-delimiter.
- Battlestats in footer now with thousands-delimiter.
- Re-scanning users to fix issue with mug-query if you had "Jobs" ticked. It'll repopulate over the next week or so.
0.2.3 - 08.11.2020
- You can now personally buy premium access to TAC. To reduce administration of this feature, it's only available as a lifetime pass. The price is 50M.
- Preparations for new features for both premium and regular members - Stay tuned!
0.2.2 - 01.11.2020
- Fixed a typo in mug-query that might have cause a wrong count in the "targets found". It did not affect the targets themselves.
- Optional opt-in feature on the profile page. It will in the future help TAC keep the database updated. More information here
- Users that are "Resting in peace" will no longer be suggested as targets. Targets that had this status set after their user was scraped might still show up.
- Top chain hits will no longer show bonus-hits.
0.2.1 - 10.10.2020
- Released a premium-tier of TAC with features only available to premium-factions. More information here
- Optimal targets was unintentionally left open, and has now been closed of to premium-factions only
- Optimal targets has been made adjusteable by the user to make it even easier to find the best targets.
- Premium feature "Ghost" released. Premium factions will not be suggested as targets for mugs or chain
- New players are now added daily!
0.2.0 - 15.09.2020
- Added a closed function for internal testing. Stay tuned :)
0.1.6 - 22.07.2020
- Fixed bug on mug-page introduced in 0.1.5
0.1.5 - 22.07.2020
- Added filter for rank on chain-page
0.1.4 - 09.07.2020
- Removed link to profile-page if you are not logged in
- Patched an error with the script after Torn updated their API
- Pages that require login will now correctly redirect to frontpage if user is logged out instead of displaying error
0.1.3 - 07.07.2020
- Added profile-page that gives users option to delete own data
- Fixed a bug on login
0.1.2 - 05.07.2020
- Removed searching for mug targets with stockpayouts as it has been removed from API.
- Updated FAQ
0.1.1 - 24.06.2020
- Pre-loading sites with heavy queries before the tables are populated to make site more responsive
- Added site-counter for better administration and tracking. Data is only stored locally and not shared with anyone
- CSS is now served from my server instead of linking to W3
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs with the script
0.1.0 - 17.06.2020
- Complete rewrite of the script that tracks attacks and mugs. It's been optimized with asyncronous i/o and is less taxing on the
database. New version is also easier to administer and update and improves stability with regards to starting/stopping the script
- Misc frontend updates, table-alignment etc.
- Chain top-list now shows each user only once
0.0.7 - 07.06.2020
- Temporarily disabled script. It will be rebuilt and relaunched at a later date
- Due to errors with the previous version of the script, the logs have been purged
0.0.6 - 05.06.2020
- Script should now have better error-handling and logging.
0.0.5 - 05.06.2020
- Now storing API-keys in the database. This is only done so I can restart the scripts in case of power-outage, updates or other issues that needed resolving.
- FAQ has been updated to reflect this change
0.0.4 - 04.06.2020
- Now possible to filter mug targets based on whether a user is a shareholder!
- Multiple backend tweaks and optimizations. Database is now updated when you attack.
- Set minimum inactive days to 14
- Fixed parse of userranks "Below average" and "Above average"
- Added rank to fresh targets under chain
- Updated FAQ
- Added information to the pages to help users
- CSS-changes, all tables are now full width
- Removed side-and bottom navigation, its now all on top with a smaller header
0.0.3 - 29.05.2020
- Added option to log in without requiring battlestats
- Added option to filter mug targets that has jobs
0.0.2 - 29.05.2020
- Opened FAQ and changelog to public
- Fixed filtering on mug-battlestats
- Added filters to chain-site
- Added maxlife to table
Initial release. Closed beta.